vineri, 20 iunie 2008

How do you order?

ionut.banu1@gmail.com

It’s simple. Just follow these steps:

1. Decide what you want to buy.
2. Send me an email listing what you want (ionut.banu1@gmail.com). Include:
a. The items you want. (e.g. “1 – Normal size nativity set” or; “1 – large size nativity set”)
b. Your full name
c. Your street address
d. Your city, state and zip code.
e. Your telephone number with area code
3. I will send you an email back to confirm your order
a. I will list what you have ordered along with the per item price.
b. I will tell you the approximate time for delivery (usually at least 2 months as each item is handmade upon receiving the order)
c. I will tell you the total amount you will need to pay including shipping and handling costs.
d. I will give you instructions on transferring the money to me. I will usually use Western Union. If it does not work, under the last article is a paypal button. this is rhe easyest way to do it, just click on that button and you can pay online
4. Transfer the full amount as per instructions. Please note: I CANNOT PLACE AN ORDER UNTIL I RECEIVE THE FULL AMOUNT. Thank you for your understanding.
5. I will notify you when I have shipped the item(s). Allow 4 weeks after shipping notification.


Niciun comentariu: